- When leaving the airport, take the N2 motorway and follow the signs for Cape Town.
- After 18km's, veer right and follow the M6 to the Waterfront and C.T.I.C.C - this is the highway that runs between the city and the harbour.
- At the 1st set of traffic lights you reach - go straight across. The C.T.I.C.C. will be on your left and there will be signs to the V&A Waterfront on the right. The street that you are now in is called Buitengracht Street.
- At the 2nd set of traffic lights go straight across - Sea Point is signposted to the right. You'll need to turn right soon, so get into the right lane.
- At the 3rd set of traffic lights turn right into Somerset Road
- 2km down the road as Somerset turns into Main Road, turn left into Wessels Road, followed by an immediate right into Braemar Road.
- Villa Zest Boutique Hotel is on the right hand side, 2 Braemar Road